Win the chance to represent Ireland in the World Final in Cadiz, Spain in November 2017
Irish Qualifying Event at Slieve Russell Golf & Country Club (Open Competition) on Friday the 16th of June 2017: Tee times from 10.30am
- Competition fee €50 per team of two golfers, plus a reduced green fee for non-club members.
Competition (T&Cs apply):
- 4 ball better-ball stableford for 2 person teams – both male & female players are welcome.
- One with a handicap of less than 15 & one with a handicap of greater than or equal to 15.
- GUI and ILGU handicaps are required – max of 24 for men and 36 for ladies.
- Competitors must be over 18 years of age on 1/1/2017 to compete.
- Two best teams to qualify to compete in the Irish final in Slieve Russell.
- Each finalist will also receive a Le Club Golf Gold card with a value €60 (valid for 12 months from the date of issue) which gives a 50% discount on green fees at ~700 golf courses around the world – see www.leclub-golf.com for details.
- Le Grand Club Ireland €100 Golf Pass cards, entitling free games to some of Ireland’s best golf courses (LGCI partner clubs) for the 1st, 2nd & 3rd placed teams, and individual nearest the pin competitions on two of the four par 3s (4th, 7th, 11th & 16th holes),
- Other goodies will be given on the day too, thanks to our media partners: The Irish Golfer Magazine
- Slieve Russell Golf & Country Club on Friday 22nd September 2017.
- No green fees or competition fees apply for the final.
- The prize for the overall winner is an all inclusive trip including flights, accommodation, full board, green fees and rented golf equipment for the world final in Cadiz from 12th to 17th November 2017.
- Either complete the form and pay on the day at the pro shop in Slieve Russell Golf & Country Club or register directly with the pro shop at Slieve Russell.
Sign up for AGWC 2017, Slieve Russell by filling in the below form:
Better-ball Stableford (Best score to count on each hole)
Full official handicaps apply (Please bring your GUI/ILGU Membership Card on the day)